Brother Printer Error TS-02 usually arises when the router's or printer's WLAN access point is not identified by the device. This means that this error message occurs when it is not possible to verify the router's WLAN access point with the Ip addresses. It also happens occasionally because of certain important problems, such as corrupted machine data, etc.
Possible Causes of Error Code TS-02 for Brother Printer:
Basically, this problem will make users confused as the printer unexpectedly stops running while working. There are a few triggers of the problem with the Brother Printer Error Code TS-02. Below, some of the common causes are listed:
Troubleshoot Brother Printer Error Code TS-02
- Place your Brother printer near a wireless Connection or WiFi connection.
- You will be able to get a configuration list for the printing network.
- Go to the Brother Printer control panel and use the Setup Wizard option.
- You can either manually perform this process by entering SSID and security information.
- Re-confirm the security information and SSID.
Method 2: Connect to the internet
Then, using a device with a wireless LAN, you have to connect to the internet. If you can't connect to it, the WLAN access point will not function properly.
Method 3: Move your Brother printer
You can now switch the Brother printer to a position that is free of blockage. You can also position it close to the access point of the WLAN. The best thing is to keep your printer within the router's 1 m range. Then, you can quickly set up the wireless settings.
Method 4: Network Configuration
- Is the Ip address filter used by the WLAN access point/router? Then, check whether the printer's MAC address is allowed or not.
- The Ip addresses from the Network Configuration List can be easily found.
Method 5: Use the Setup Wizard from the Control Panel
- As a Brother Printer consumer, you may know that 2.4 GHz radio signals are used by the printer.
- The TS-02 error is always noticeable when about 5 GHz is used by the device.
- To experience uninterrupted printing from your Brother Printer, visit the Control Panel and go to your Printer Setup Assistant and note the default radio signals there.
Resolving the Brother Printer Error TS-02 issue. You can get rid of this irritating error easily for the above solutions. If you're still facing this dilemma, then it's best not to waste your precious time. To fix this problem, just get in contact with an expert.